Why should you send us an e-mail?
There are several reasons for why we want you to contact us.
- During the initial phase of the project we need more information from the users to improve the manual, for this reason we would like to get back to you to for your opinion.
- The other reason is to build a relationship were you can feel free to contact us for any questions about the manual and the use of it. We promise you full discretion and security regarding your information.
- If you would like a hard copy of the manual, we are happy to send it to you. Send us your full address and the manual will be on its way to your mailbox.
- We are very interested in translating part of the manual or the manual in whole. Unfortunately we have not received any funding for this. If you on a voluntarily basis would like to translate parts of the manual, please e-mail us.
- Feel free to share our manual. It is also available on http://joom.ag/OKdb.
- Send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any enquiries or feedback so we can follow up on the use of the GBV manual.
We look forward to hear from you.