Get the manual
“Mental health and gender-based violence
Helping survivors of sexual violence in conflict – a training manual”
The training part of the manual has to be read in a two paged view.
The version in joomag - online reader - does this automaticly.
For the PDF version you have to open in acrobat reader and choose two paged view in "view".
In Chrome this two paged view does not work. To overcome this download the manual and open it in ex. adobe reader (a PDF viewer).
Please let us know if you also want a hard copy of the manual, send us your address and we will sendt it to you, free of charge.
The full manual:
- Full manual - PDF English
- Full manual - PDF Arabic
- Full manual - PDF Russian
- Full manual - PDF Spanish
- Joomag online reader GBV Manual in different languages (EN, SP, AR, RU - FLASH required)
In addition to the manual we introduce:
The GBV manual flyer:
The GBV toolbox: - a collections of the tools in the manual (grounding exercises, the Butterflystory, window of tolerance etc)
Different presentations of the GBV manual:
- Nora Sveaass presents GBV manual (a 3 - minute video, courtesy of Human Rights House Foundation)
- HHRI youtube channel with relevant videos
- Prezi introduction to the manual in English
- Prezi introduction to the manual in Spanish
- Webinar Nora Sveaass gives an introduction to the manual 40 min to organisations in the MENA region by UNFPA.
- A certificate training - do the 6 sessions and respond to the final questioner to apply for the certificate
In addition: The HHRI GBV Manual report 2017